Or, if you’re like me, you are ready to buy an outdoor pizza oven!
If so, take a moment to read these buying tips to be sure you get exactly what you want…or check out all these outdoor pizza ovens for sale so you can get the best deal for the money.
Haven’t got your own outdoor pizza oven yet? You have probably encountered the allure of having an one as written in several magazines and you’ve seen it on your favorite cooking shows on TV. This probably rouse your interest to make one for your own home.
But once you have decided to get yourself one, here is where the bulk of your work comes in.
You need to consider various factors that you want in a pizza oven. Like when you are buying something that you can use at home or if you want to add more value into your money, you need to allot a great deal of time deciding on which one to purchase.
Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
1 used from $ 222.74
- Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven
- Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes
- Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control
- Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps
- Ventilated oven door with handle
When you think of an outdoor pizza oven, you need to think outside of the box. It cannot be solely used for pizza but it works best with other types of outdoor cooking.
If you are keen on experiencing good tasting pizza, then any connoisseur will tell you that nothing beats pizza cooked using wood-fired methods. This helps to unleash the natural flavors of the ingredients that help enliven the entire dish.
The convenience and flavor produced by wood-fired pizza oven make them an excellent choice for your homemade pizza.
Deeco DM-0039-IA-C Aztec Allure Cast Iron Pizza Oven Chiminea
- Assembly required; No tools needed.
- Conveniently packaged in one crate; flue inside the body.
- Durable cast iron construction. Hinged spark guard screen door.
- Fiberglass lining to lock in heat on top oven section.
- Removalbe rain lid.Cook pizza's up to 14 inches. Dimensions: 16"L x 18.5"W x 44"H.
Aside from the actual process of cooking with your outdoor pizza oven, some people would also consider style.
There are several companies that can offer you design templates for an outdoor pizza oven such that it fits your garden’s overall style. When it comes to this, however, you can simply adjust the construction materials used to build your outdoor pizza oven.
There are several choices available such as brick, wood, mud or clay, wrought iron, or stainless steel. That way, your outdoor oven will never look out of place in your garden.
Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Revolutionary new way to cook pizza
- Pre-heats and is ready for cooking in 15 minutes
- Makes crisp oven-style pizzas in just 6 minutes
- Propane-fueled and portable for tailgating, camping or any adventure
- Made of steel and includes 14-inch cordierite pizza stone. Includes Adaptor Only for Use with 20 lb Propane Tank
The last consideration when choosing to install an outdoor pizza oven in your backyard is if you are going to build one your own or hire someone else to do it. The choice is actually very simple provided that you consider some more factors.
The most evident factor is cash. If you have enough money to hire a professional, then this might be your best option. Plus, you can be assured of the quality while also considering several other design features.
On the other hand, some people would assume that opting to build their own is a frugal decision. But aside from the cost of the materials you are going to use for the construction, you also have to take into account the time and effort it takes to build one.
You might also need some landscape design skills to assess where the best spot is to install your outdoor pizza oven . Functionality is the most important factor here as you have to create an outdoor oven that does the job.
Outdoor Pizza Oven, Wood Fired, Insulated, w/ Brick Arch & Chimney
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Handmade in Portugal
- Wood fired, insulated
- Steel door and chimney, brick arch
- 1200 lb